Cherokee Nation Technology Solutions (CNTS) collaborates with government agencies to create strategies that enhance sustainability while achieving mission goals.
Its environmental support services help you proactively manage risk by integrating science and technology to increase efficiencies. CNTS staff includes former regulatory personnel and environmental professionals with experience in Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation and Liability Act (CERCLA), Resource Conservation Recovery Act (RCRA), Clean Air Act (CAA), Clean Water Act (CWA), Oil Pollution Act (OPA), state underground storage tank programs (USTs) and other regulatory programs.
CNTS recognizes that navigating government regulation and policies can be difficult. CNTS offers the expertise to tackle these challenges, while developing tactics that help support a better tomorrow.
CNTS’s expertise includes program management services, science- driven decision support and optimization and surveillance services for the four pillars of environmental management: restoration, compliance, planning and sustainability.
Projects of all sizes become outstanding success stories with CNTS’s unique capabilities.
Program Management Services
CNTS has an extensive history of providing client program management support including:
- Developing life cycle requirement strategies with cost-to-complete estimates
- Developing or updating media-specific management plans & permits
- Environmental Management System (EMS) sustainment
- Portfolio-level development/management of environmental restoration
- Regulation, policy & guidance development
- Strategic planning
Science Driven Decision Support
CNTS utilizes sound science & engineering principles to perform client work including:
- Modeling expertise including hydrology, hydrogeology & fluvial geomorphology
- Pollution prevention & corrective action strategies
- Risk management strategies for public communication
- Scientific evaluation of current & emerging contaminants
- Statistical analysis of chemical, toxicological & biological data
- Technology transfer & training support for scientific communications
Optimization & Surveillance Services
CNTS has experience helping clients with audit compliance, accelerating site restoration & field oversight including:
- Conducting & reporting the results of compliance inspections
- Conducting third party technical reviews of contractor work plans & reports to evaluate technical accuracy & legal defensibility
- Implementing quality assurance to improve legal defensibility & auditability
- Performing root-cause analysis to identify problems & develop corrective action plans
- Providing third-party field oversight to verify that work plans are followed & data quality is maintained
- Reviewing remedial processes to optimize accelerated site closure using the best available technology for the contaminants of concern
- Technical support to identify & correct deficiencies in contractor deliverables
Call today to put Cherokee Nation Technology Solutions to work for you.