When real-time data and accurate analysis are essential to national security, you need an experienced team to analyze the data accurately and make a decision with agility.
From seasoned data analysts to full life cycle intelligence support services, Cherokee Nation Technology Solutions (CNTS) has built a strong reputation for intelligence expertise among civilian and defense agencies alike.
Projects of all sizes become outstanding success stories with CNTS’s unique capabilities.
Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT)
CNTS is proud to assist clients who protect this nation and its many communities. The company has an extensive history of providing timely and accurate cross-functional geospatial intelligence for:
- Law Enforcement
- Federal Intelligence Community
Geospatial Information & Services (GI&S)
CNTS understands the importance of improving organizational and functional knowledge and processes. Its past performance has supported:
- National response framework: prevention, protection, mitigation, response & recovery
- Research & science: analysis of coastal & marine geology, national wetlands research, mineral, environmental & energy
- Business intelligence: databases development, data standards, management, quality assurance/quality control, administration, analysis & distribution
Installation Geospatial Information & Services (IGI&S)
CNTS has enabled enterprise access and more informed investment decisions for built and natural infrastructure. This support includes:
- DoD service-wide program process improvement & management support
- Spatial Data Standards for Installations & Environment (SDSFIE) expertise
Information Communications Technology
CNTS understands how to implement the necessary security measures that always should accompany sensitive data. This support includes:
- Design & implementation of application services & software modules
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) development
Facility Asset Management
Strategic decisions require a thorough understanding of the business environment. CNTS provides business leaders with comprehensive data sets that help mitigate risks when making important capital investment decisions. This support includes:
- Benchmarking: processing & analyzing built & natural infrastructure data
- Sustainment Management System (SMS) expertise with “master planner” access
CNTS may receive sole source contracts in accordance with FAR 13 CFR 124.506 under the NAICS codes listed below. As a tribal-owned 8(a) SDB, CNTS may receive sole source contracts of any value.
- 541711: Research & Development in Biotechnology
- 541712: Research & Development in the Physical, Engineering & Life Sciences (Except Biotechnology)
Call today to put Cherokee Nation Technology Solutions to work for you.